Saturday, January 14, 2012

Life Coach Radio Show # 26

I am in El Paso Texas, it has been an incredible experience taking the 2011-2012 Life Coach Road Trip.  If anyone had ever told me how much fun this would be, I would have taken it 10 years ago.

I love the live events, the groups, the street festivals and the schools, but what I really enjoy is when I stop at a Waffle House or Denny's and people see the bus and come over to my booth and start talking.

People share with me like we have been friends for years.  My daughters often comment how strangers come over and share personal stories, events and problems with me, after just meeting me for the first time.  I guess that is why I love Life Coaching.  I love to help people with problems and share secrets to living a successful life.

I have 12 more days on the road and I hope to meet as many people as I can.  Today I broadcast a show from the Holiday Inn, in El Paso Texas.  I discussed the topics that I generally cover when I speak.  It seems like everyone is looking for answers and secrets to living a happy, healthy and successful life.

I teach skills and lessons for living and creating a successful life.  The key to life seems to be learning to be happy with what you have, while pursuing what you want.  Learning to turn away from something in order to turn toward something better.

Click here to listen to Life Coach Radio Show # 26...

No comments:

Post a Comment